Lions Festive Safari route maps
19 December – 4 January
We have three different safaris around our villages of Knowle, Dorridge and Bentley Heath. Please join us on one, two or even all three of our Safaris.
- You can go on Safari on any day you choose during the school Christmas break 19th Dec to 4th January
- Each safari has 15 Lions along the way
- Each safari has a different coloured set of escaped Lions posters. Knowle – Green, Dorridge – Mauve and Bentley Heath – Red
- Each Lion has a name on the poster, make a note of the names you spot
- Lions may be spotted on lamp posts, in trees, in house windows and in shop windows
- Each safari is a circular route and does not have a start or end point just join the safari at any point along the route
- Each safari is about 2.3 miles long and will take about an hour to walk
- Each safari can be walked either clockwise or anti-clockwise the posters can be seen from either direction
- Safaris maps can be downloaded to your mobile device or printed if you prefer
- If you attend one of our 4 partner primary schools and would like to be in with a chance of being chosen as the ‘Safari Winner’ for your school please email email@example.com and include your name, age and your school along with the names of the 15 Lions you spotted. All correct answers will be entered into our prize draw.