ENTRIES ARE NOW OPEN
Join us for our 13th annual ride from Packwood National Trust House(map), just 3 miles from jct 4 of M42 – Sunday 8 July
There will be a choice of 12, 18 & 50 mile circular fully sign-posted routes.
- Adult only entrants for the 50 mile ride must set off between 8:00 & 8:45
- All ages may enter the 12 & 18 mile rides and set off between 9:00 & 11:30
- All riders must return to Packwood House by 15:00, when they will be able to pick up their Certificate of Achievement, enjoy a hot dog from the Lions BBQ and a FREE visit to the House & Grounds
We are delighted to announce we are working with the new Breast Cancer Haven in Solihull and Headway the brain injuries charity who will be our major beneficiaries
- whilst we shall be retaining 50% of all the funds raised for Lions locally determined causes
- If you wish to use our event to raise funds for your favorite cause please register and let us know
- If you wish to get your ride sponsored please download the form here
- If you wish to use MyDonate.com please use this link
All riders must return to Packwood House by 15:00, when they will be able to pick up their Certificate of Achievement, enjoy a hot dog from the Lions BBQ and a FREE visit to the House & Grounds
Please download a poster & display it at your work or club, or email it to friends, relatives, anyone who may like to join you on our rides
Be sure to like us and keep in touch via
How to prepare for your charity bike ride – have a read of this, it may remind you.
If you would like to help us make a great success of this year’s event please get in touch now
Why not get a team together?
We are delighted to welcome back our main sponsor
We are also indebted to to our loyal group of sponsors who help cover the costs of organising this bike ride:
If you know of a company who may like to support our event please get in touch now
We are also delighted to be working with who are providing registration services for us this year.
We are looking for new companies to come on board and help ensure all our costs are covered before anyone enters, such that every £ of entry fee and sponsorship raised will go to charity. Rather than passing on the costs of our new online registration provider we are looking for a corporate sponsor or more to cover the costs. Or perhaps you could sponsor the riders numbers, refreshments stops – with bananas, protein biscuits or similar. If you would like to help please get in touch now