Join us for our 14th annual charity ride from Packwood National Trust House(map), just 3 miles from jct 4 of M42 – Sunday 14 July
Whether its the short ride for families, the more challenging leisure ride, both circular and fully sign-posted, or the new and extended 100 km velo through the Warwickshire countryside you are assured of a great day out. .gps links will be published here near the day. There is no mass start.
- All ages may enter the 12 mile / 20 km ride & 18 mile/ 30 km ride and set off between 9:00 & 11:30
- Adult only entrants for the 60 mile /100 km ride must set off between 8:00 & 8:45
- All riders must return to Packwood House by 15:00, when they will be able to pick up their Certificate of Achievement, enjoy a hot dog from the Lions BBQ and a FREE visit to the House & Grounds
- This years partner charities are:
- We shall be retaining 50% of all the proceeds for Lions locally determined causes
- If you wish to use our event to raise funds for your favorite cause please register and let us know
- If you wish to get your ride sponsored please download a
- Why not set up an online fundraising page. Please use our Virgin Money Giving page at any time just click on
Please download a poster & display it at your work or club, or email it to friends, relatives, anyone who may like to join you on our rides
See what last years ride was like, visit our photographers gallery.
Be sure to like us and keep in touch via
How to prepare for your charity bike ride – have a read of this, it may remind you.
If you would like to help us make a great success of this year’s event please get in touch now
We are delighted to welcome back our main sponsor
We are also indebted to our loyal group of sponsors who help cover the costs of organising this bike ride:
If you know of a company who may like to support our event please get in touch now
We are also indebted to the Solihull Observer and local magazines too many to mention for their promotion of our events
We are looking for new companies to come on board and help ensure all our costs are covered before anyone enters, such that every £ of entry fee and sponsorship raised will go to charity. Rather than passing on the costs of our new online registration provider we are looking for a corporate sponsor or more to cover the costs. Or perhaps you could sponsor the riders numbers, refreshments stops – with bananas, protein biscuits or similar. If you would like to help please get in touch now
Please note Knowle & Dorridge Lions are registered charity (no 509993) and our accounts are prepared, examined and lodged with the Charities Commission each year